Why is it challenging & interesting?
At PEP Health, we’re on a mission to transform healthcare through a stronger and more-empowered patient voice. PEP Health listens to and makes sense of the millions of digital comments made by patients about their care to create real-time insights and trends. Many other companies have tried to make sense of this vast volume of data gathered across an ever-changing landscape, but only PEP Health have been successful. Accordingly, we have recently successfully completed significant funding to grow the team and ensure our impact is international.
We have the luxury of coming to work with a sense of mission and pride. For the first time, millions of patient comments aren’t being ignored because they are too challenging to gather or too great in number to read through and interpret - a genuine patient voice can be heard. We are a focussed, skilled team across Europe and are proud of the work we do.
We are an award-winning team and have recently been recognised as one of 24 start-ups around the globe predicted to transform healthcare through the use of AI.
What you will do as our IT Manager?
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware and software utilising Microsoft Business 365.
- Manage user support, training and advice to help develop business improvements using available technology
- Manage all IT security and infrastructure
- Design, develop and implement appropriate IT systems/processes
- Monitor and manage changes and advancements in IT
- Act as the group advisor on all IT-related matters
- Ensure all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes and regulation
- Evaluate I.T. infrastructure for security risks
- Test system security (including phishing tests)
- Monitor cyber threats and update users accordingly
- Understand and manage UK, USA and international compliance laws including CyberEssentials, ISO27001, GDPR, HIPAA.
- Develop, implement and evidence an effective legal compliance programme
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
- Proven experience as a IT & Compliance Officer or IT & Compliance Manager
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Experience supporting Windows Internal Infrastructure
- Office 365, Exchange online, Azure AD, and AWS Infrastructure
- Systems Administration and Support
- Windows Server,Group Policy,Exchange
- Managing ISO27001, GDPR, HIPAA.
- Ability to work independently as part of a small, but growing remote company.
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)) is a plus
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
- Experience within Health sector beneficial
- Minimum of 2 year experience
Part-time applications will also be considered for the right candidates.
Salary £45,000, benefits include unlimited annual leave policy.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com